Below are the products that just did not work for me. No matter how many times I try to make it work, it always winds up disappointing me.
Note: Just know that although these may have not worked for me, it may have different results on others. To each her own. Just sharing my thoughts. <3, L.
L-R: YSL Perfect Touch, Estee Lauder Double Wear Light,
Rimmel Stay Matte, Canmke Concealer Foundation UV,
Palladio Herbal Liquid Concealer, L'oreal Waterproof Voluminous
- clean refreshing scent, reminds me of cucumbers
- hella expensive. I think I got this for 2,000php
- does not cover imperfections: the consistency is thick and goopy but does not cover anything.
- nifty packaging but very useless: the brush is very streaky and unhygienic.
2. Rimmel Stay Matte in 200 Soft Beige and Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 2.0
- honestly, NONE.
- it does NOT cover anything.
3. Canmake Concealer Foundation UV in shade 02
- covers quite well
- it turns cakey after some time.
- emphasizes fine lines, even the ones I never knew existed!
- breaks me out
4. Palladio Herbal Liquid Concealer in Yellow and Green
I honestly wish I hadn't wasted money on this product. Don't get me wrong, I love Palladio products. I love their stick concealers and I especially love their bronzers (especially ARUBA TAN!!! :D). But this, the liquid concealer, was such a huge let down. Aside from it not covering anything, it slides around, applies streaky THEN disappears after you blend it. SMH.
- covers NOTHING. Please do not call it a concealer if it does not conceal anything.
- slides around
- disappears after blending. It does not even leave a tint to color-correct anything.
5. L'oreal Waterproof Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- very pigmented
- adds volume
- It claims to be waterproof but it is NOT. I have very watery eyes and this smudges giving me raccoon eyes.
- does not lengthen
That's it for the products that have failed me. Let me know if you have tried any of the products I mentioned and if it worked for you (or did not).
Would also like to hear your product disappointments! teehee.