I currently have four shades: grapefruit, raspberry, strawberry and watermelon. I love them all but if I were to choose just one, I'd pick raspberry because it looks the most natural on my cheeks.
I got these at Adora, Greenbelt 5 for 1650php each, if I am not mistaken. Yes, the price is a bit steep for something so tiny but believe me, a little goes a long way with this. Just a teensy weensy dot is enough for one cheek.
- There is a transparent strip on the packaging which allows you to see the actual color. Aside from it serving as a shade guide, it is also an indicator if you're almost out of the product.
- Very pigmented. Benefit's benetint looks like water next to these babies. Beach tints have a very thick liquid consistency. A tiny dot is enough for one cheek.
- Smells yummy. I suck at describing scents but I know it is not over powering. Even those who are sensitive to scented products might even like it.
- Definitely water- and budge-proof
- Travel friendly because it is so tiny. Just don't forget to put it in a ziplock bag if you decide to bring it with you when boarding a plane. Definitely passes the 100ml limit on liquids.
- Pricey. Php1650 for 7ml / 0.24fl.oz but then again, this is going to last you forever.
- Short shelf-life. Only 12 months. Well it isn't really a surprise since this is in liquid form. If you are a blush whore like me, I suggest buying 2 shades maximum at a time.
- It tends to leak and squirt out more than what you want. You have to squeeze the tube really carefully or else you will waste a lot of product.
- Shade names are just placed on stickers. If you look at the picture above, you will see that watermelon and strawberry no longer have their corresponding stickers. For that hefty price tag, at least put some effort in incorporating the shade names into the packaging, not by attaching cheap stickers. Don't get me wrong Becca, I love you and I love my beach tints but I was just super peeved by this.
- No SPF so you still have to pile that sunscreen on especially when you hit the beach.
grapefruit - perfect coral, peach with very subtle pink
raspberry - red with plummy undertones
strawberry - orange-y red
note: I suggest you try this out in the store first before purchasing because this does not look anything like color it shows you in the packaging once you blend this out.
watermelon - deep rose
Hope this review helped you! Toodles!