Monday, August 15, 2011

CHEAP ADVICE #2: PREVENT PREMATURE WRINKLES WHEN LINING YOUR WATERLINE and WHY I TRANSFERRED TO BLOGSPOT

One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing people pull down their lower lids when lining their waterlines. This will definitely cause premature wrinkles. And we DEFINITELY do not want THAT! Here's a tip on how to line your waterline without the pulling:

Just lightly press down the skin where you usually get your eyebags (as seen in the picture below).



As you can see, your waterline literally just popped out making it easy for you to line it. No unnecessary pulling or tugging *clap clap*

Trust me, this will save you thousands of pesos from the eyelift procedure I'm sure you will want to get when you realize the damage you've done.

Moving on...

I have decided to temporarily leave my tumblr.com site and start blogging here because:

1. it's user friendly
2. it's reader friendly
3. I know more people who use blogspot than tumblr. So that just means blogspot must be really good in general haha sorry tumblr!!! :(

But if anyone wants to know my old blog address, it's aswirlingmassofcontradictions.tumblr.com. It contains two posts:

1. cheap advice #1: mascara as eyeliner
2. top 10 products under Php450

I am thinking of reposting those articles here. If it's easy and doable, maybe I will. We will see...

Thanks for reading! and I hope this helped! Let me know how it worked for you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! your lashes are pretty long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I'm a new follower. Thanks for the tips! Come visit my site too. :)
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lily : Hi Lily! I had a coat of mascara on when I took that picture :)

    @Myrted: Your'e welcome! Yup will visit your site too!

    ReplyDelete